Friday, February 10, 2017

Personal Statement - Pounding the Pounds

In order to succeed, your desire for advantage should be greater than your tutelage of failure. Bill Cosby \n\nYou occupy to indirect request to achieve your goals much much than you fear failure. That requires creation gay and passing game aft(prenominal) what you want. Its the only way to succeed. end-to-end my life I have seen others surpass me in things because I was afraid to seek kayoed what I wanted. When I was in elementary school I wasnt the most interesting person to talk to because I was self-importance conscious approximately my weight. It was a struggle to be adequate to have the confidence and motivation to talk to people. I suffered from depression self esteem and I never saw the brighter look in things. My insecurities were slowly destroying me as a person and I scorned this lifestyle. I matt-up corresponding I was a failure and I hated feeling that way about myself.\nI was frustrated and I felt helpless. I was battling with my darker stance and I w as losing. I couldnt scale this obstacle and tried to transmit myself for the greater sizeable. I reached a breaking point, when I calibrated from elementary school I knew the way I was acting, it wasnt kempt and it wasnt me . I had to recreate myself over the summer. \nThroughout the summer, I started being more active in order to change my natural appearance and I speak to my cousin about what was going on with me. It felt good opening up to someone especially to him because he was like my older brother and he would always look aft(prenominal) me. He told me to put my passion into something productive, releasing my stress and defeat into something that would do me good. And so I did. Soon after I started my first year of middle school, I signed up for my schools football aggroup. Try outs were intense still I didnt let that break off me, my motivation to make this team was to an all time extravagantly and I felt invincible. \nA couple of days after tryouts I got t he call subscribe that I do the team. As a result, I became aroused about football which made me into...

No comments:

Post a Comment